We offer a middle mountain (556 meters above sea level)
Holiday Home in the Dolomites.
The villa is displayed on three levels:
- ground floor: an indoor car or bikes parking with the main entrance to the villa, washing machine and boiler room
- first floor: a small kitchen with annexed living room, plus a small detached bathroom
- second floor: a double bedroom with a large bathroom. There is also a second room with a single bed .
The villa is located within the Dolomites region of Trentino Alto Adige Sudtirol, strategic location for:
- Madonna di Campiglio and Pinzolo ski resorts (20 minutes car drive)
- Trento city (40 minutes car drive)
- Comano Terme (10 minutes car drive)
- Adamello and Presanella glacier/pick (20 minutes car drive) for the high mountain’s lovers
- Adamello Brenta Natural Park (you are already within it!!)
- Garda Lake, Riva del Garda (40 minutes car drive)
- Verona centre (1.15 hour car drive)
- Bolzano and Sudtirol (1 hour by car)
- Val Algone (30 minutes car drive to the car park). From the car park you can reach the XII Apostoli and Cima Tosa hunting lodges (where now you can eat local and refional food) in about 2 hours walk
- Sissi legend, the “godmother”. The most famous guest of Campiglio and Trentino Alto Adige Sudtirol, Sissi Empress used to stay in the region during the summer holiday (45 minutes car drive and short walk to see the “Sissi Stone".
Car transfers from / to the airport and from / to any location above listed is available upon request, both for single person to group of people.
The bus (Trentino Trasporti public transport - link here) that takes you to the locations above mentioned stops literally in front of the villa and the service runs from 06.00 a.m. to 08.40 p.m..
SPORTS and ACTIVITIES:
Within the Dolomites (“Dolomiti” in Italian) mountains, the Brenta Dolomites is a Unesco World Heritage site. On June 26th, 2009 at the Congress Palace of Siviglia in Spain, the Brenta Dolomities have been declared Unesco World Heritage. Nine groups of the Dolomites, including the Brenta (30 minutes car drive from Ragoli) entered in the 183 natural gems of the earth.
Ragoli and Trentino Alto Adige is an ideal location to relax, doing all sorts of activities and sports (mountain and road bike, climbing, running and walking as well as sailing on the local lakes and many other sports) or simply taking care of yourself and your family and friends.
THINGS TO DO:
Among the various activities that you can experience in Trentino Alto Adige we suggest:
- Visits to the "Cantine" (the famous wineries where local farmers produce their aromatic wines).
- Visits to the "Comano Terme" and “Merano Terme” famous Spa in the heart of the Dolomites mountain.
- Learn how to cook the north italian products and taste them after cooking.
- Do sports such as trekking, cycling (click here for more info), skiing and much more for sport's lovers.
A post office, small market, coffee shop, tennis court, natural climbing walls and multiple bike routs (both mountain and road bike) are available within walking distance from the house (*).
Ragoli is a small village without mass tourism and with many interesting places to visit and Ragoli is the richest municipality in the region with a vast territory that extends for 65 kilometers north and south.
Copyright @ All Rights Reserved